Thursday, June 22, 2006

That Silver Birdie.. Part VII

Just saw Silver Bird's latest earnings report.

Not too nice.



It's half year earnings totals just 2.243 million.

Amazing thing is that if you refer back to That Silver Birdie .. Part VI..

  • And the most interesting note is that Standard and Poors earnings estimate for fy 2006 to just 16.4 million.

    OSK estimates? 47.4 million!!!

    And let me repeat myself yet again...

    Oh... what I find so strange is that after their over whelming bullish write-up on Aug 2005, OSK did not have a follow-up article on Silver Bird.

    I really wonder why... perhaps that little birdie just flew up, up and awayyyyyyy....

    :p


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the reasons for the large drop in net profit?

Moolah said...

Hi,

If you search on the left side of the blog, you will see one 'Map of Mumblings' posting which lists all my past postings in category order. Search for past posting on Silver Bird.

Silver Bird poor earnings has been noted since their 2006 Q1 earnings in March.

The main reason why I blogged on Silver Bird because I was looking at a coming making only 1.12 million for its first quarter of its 2006 fiscal year. And I found it so incredible because I remember OSK making an earnings projection of 47 million for Silver Bird's 2006 fy.

Anyway, perhaps you should read their earnings report to find out why their earnings drop so much.