Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Lousiest Cut And Paste Posting Of The World

From the posting: Eric Sprott Reckons SP 500 Could Plunge


  • badmouth said...

    See how the markets worldwide opened beginning of the year 2010.

    This must be the lousiest cut and paste posting of the world

    HAHA
--------------------------


  • solomon said...
    First few days do not reflect full year. Too early to pass judgement now.

    I have my red chips on the plunge after Q2.

I actually do not understand why the need to pass judgement.

Folks like Eric Sprott (mind you, his track record is pretty darn fantastic) had given a very detailed reasoning why he reckons that the SP 500 could plunge back to previous year lows and if one follows his newsletters, perhaps there are really strong justifications in his reasoning.

Now are we judging someone based on what the market is currently doing? Or perhaps one should look at WHY they are making such arguements?

Well, if one based purely on market movements, then isn't one saying that the market is always correct all the time. Isn't it? Could it be correct all the time?

Well sadly, as we all can see, LOL!, some mouth is simply bad and obviously A Mind Less Open...!

As stated in that posting:

  • Hmm... nice to know that you would like everyone to know that your mouth is bad.

    That's ok with me. It's your mouth and it's your rights.

    Last I know, there are always two sides to a coin. It still has, no?

    And there's always an alternative point of view. Views always differ.

    Should we pretend that the opposite view just does not exist?

Perhaps folks like these simply can't understand that opinion always differ. Rather shallow, if you ask me, is the need to bad mouth the opposing views.

Isn't it so true?

Rather delusional isn't it?

Now obviously, their chips are bet on the markets should move higher and since their bet is on that the markets should move higher, they are so paranoid and agitated to read any suggestion that perhaps their views could be wrong and that the markets could fall. Now obviously, they cannot have this, no? What could they do? Simple, blast anything that might have an impact on their bet.

LOL!

Sad but true.

The shallow mindset.

-------------------------------------

  • badmouth said...

    If you check your few previous pessimistic postings and my comments a few months ago, it showed that you are dead wrong and you could have missed one of the sweestest reward when the bottom recovering from bottom...

    Mooo... sour cow... Haha

ROLFMAO!

Ah... so this is a personal issue eh? And what agitates you is that you are not sure if I am IN or NOT the market.

Why is it so important what I do?

If I said I made tons of money, you reckon you have any share? Doh!

If I said I lost tons of money, can claim from you? Doh!

Exactly. Those would have been two of the lousiest and silliest questions ever! So why is it so important what do I do?

Do I need to gloat my success to you???

You do really need to grow up.

And I do wonder. I wonder if this blog had not highlighted any posting which suggests one should buy. Perhaps you should check this posting and the date of it: Anthony Bolton : Why Now's The Time To Buy!

2 comments:

solomon said...

First few days do not reflect full year. Too early to pass judgement now.

I have my red chips on the plunge after Q2.

badmouth said...

If you check your few previous pessimistic postings and my comments a few months ago, it showed that you are dead wrong and you could have missed one of the sweestest reward when the bottom recovering from bottom...

Mooo... sour cow... Haha