Saturday, June 10, 2006

It has begun..

Heyyyyyy I am talking about Ze World Cup!

Just in case you have not realise it but I do own a footie
blog (click here) and I do mumble quite a bit on footie. So if you are interested in some of my mumblings, do drop by for some fun!

Ze market?

Perhaps it's a great time to look back at ourselves, eh?

There's this couple of sayings I want to share...

  • If i learned all this so slowly it was because i learned by my mistakes, and some time always elapses betweeen making a mistake and realizing it, and more time between realizing it and exactly determining it.
  • If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit by his mistakes he wouldn't own a blessed thing.

Cheers!

4 comments:

12invest said...

Hi, moola. Guess you have more postings nowadays at your footy blog than this one. BTW, would you mind adding my blog to your link list please? Would really appreciate that, thanks!

Moolah said...

Hi,

Your blog link was added a long time ago. It's under 'Stock Blogs' on the left, and ur blog entry is the last.

Yeah, I am mumbling more on footie than stocks. :-)

What to do? Market ain't too happening and I do not want to add salt to anyone's else wounds.

How's your investments?

12invest said...

Thanks moola, however, I cannot see the flash button of my blog at all ler. Would appreciate if you could check the flash setting, especially the height of the flash button. I found one to be 260, another 290. Or is it because of my Mozilla Firefox? :S

My investment huh? now it just floats and sinks with the general sentiment, but most of the companies I own have reasonable quarterly result, so I am happy just to "renovate" my blog a bit.

Moolah said...

Oh is it not showing up?

Hmm.. interesting. I am only using IE so I am not aware that this problem exist! The links was made using macromedia flash. When I have the time, I will try to fix it.

rgds