Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Replies to Comments regarding Bashing of A Whistle Blower

Received a couple of comments to the blog posting: Correction And Bashing of a Whistle Blower?

Here are some my replies to some commnets posted.

  • Anonymous said...
    Moola asked : So does it matter who made the reporting first? Isn't it more important to have financial news with better integrity and not based on uncomfirmed sources?IT DOES MATTER, When you choose to defame one writer, and leave the other alone. It shows, Malfide INTENT. You are a racist. Dont think yourself as a whistle blower.This is the end of your blog...you can ramble all you want from now on, about barrock, fernandez ect ect. Nobody cares from a proven racist. Atleast we dont. Like the saying goes, if you dare defame them, than do it in the open, like people such as Rocky Bru and Jeff Oii. These are gentlemen bloggers, unlike your kind.

Mr.Anon. or should I call you Moolaracist or should I call you 60.51.127.195?

Firstly, I accept a mistake in not noting that the MTD Infraperdana posted on the Bursa website was in reference to the news posted on the Sun. I have publicly acknowledged this error.

Now I do not expect that you accept this apology and neither do I want it.

And you have the absolute right to call me a racist. That's your opinion.

Now here's my opinion of you.

You are a gutless coward! You call me of not doing it in the open. How about being you being a gutless, hypocrite coward yourself?

Like I said, you can me attack however you like but what about your impersonation of my name in my chatbox and your spineless, vulgar attack of me, my mother and my grandmother?

Do you need me to attach more screen-shots? (Sorry, I do not think you longer earn this right!)

So how do you rate your own behavior of sending private gutless attacks via emails? How?

If you do not like my opinions, you can always voice your opinions. And I have always posted them. But the personal vandetta against me and my family proves that you are nothing but a coward.

And the issue of defaming?

LOL!

Firstly I have hightlighted an important issue that our financial press have been constantly publishing articles based on unconfirmed sources and phrases like 'it is believed'. Now when these stories has been denied, how about questioning what the reporters have done? Or does it not matter?

Take the same MTD Infra issue yet again. Both the Sun and the Business Times article was written on Nov 17th. The Sun article stated 350Million. Why and how did Business Times get 460 million!??? Why?

Or perhaps I am rocking the boat too hard?

Or should I ask if you had bought these stocks based on these financial reports. LOL!!!

So instead of focusing on the issue, you decided to question me. Hey no problem! You then turned it into a racial issue.

Oh my gosh!

  • You are a racist. Dont think yourself as a whistle blower.This is the end of your blog...you can ramble all you want from now on, about barrock, fernandez ect ect. Nobody cares from a proven racist. Atleast we dont.

What planet are you from?

A proven racist!

Ho ho ho.

Aren't you really pathetic?

Have I mentioned anywhere and focused on the journalist's race?

You are really so pathetic!

Here are some comments from other readers for you.

  • Anonymous said...
    Defamation? I don't think so, not when facts and reasonings are clearly stated.Racism? This is even funnier and totally avoids the issue.This blog is clearly getting more and more popular. Keep it up.
  • Anonymous said...
    Wah, I didn't even think Francis Fernandez and Jose Barrock are Indians until Mr Anonymous #1 accused Moola of being racist. Come on la, Mr Anonymous#1 - you are the real racist! It's people like you that's running Malaysia down. Don't obfuscate the issue with a red herring racial claim!
  • And swifz said...
    This is a multi racial country. Anything can become racial. But I know Moola's intention is good.Maybe no need to mention names, just cut and paste the original article.Keep up the good job!

Did you read this blog posting, Privatisation of Scomi?

Hmm.. perhaps I was a racist in that blog posting too?

Again I remind the Dialog issue again: Is There An Intent To Decieve?

A story based on According To Sources. A story which has been denied by the Dialog. But what about the wrongly stated important financial data such as the earnings per share?

Does this all not matter?

Do we, Malaysians, want to see our financial press journalist writing news (or should I call them as stories?) after news after news after news based on 'According to Sources'?

How?

By the way, Mr. Anon, Mr. MoolaRacist or 60.51.127.195. Due to you turning this issue into a personal vandetta, you no longer earn the right to see your comments posted on this blog.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fernandez and Barrock sound more like some Spanish or Portugish to me . Guess moolah here is a "racist" in not reading mandarin newspaper :P
anon comment here is not about the quality of your views that as a leading news papers they should report facts and be more responsible but not on hearsay , rumours and from a certain source.
So what is the issue here?

Anonymous said...

if that is the case then most of bolehland newspapers/financial news punya editors will be prosecuted by reporting wrongly and inaccurately...they are the biggest 'liar' of all time!!!Wake up! Keep up the good work, Moola :-)

zentrader said...

Moola,

Too bad you ban his IP or else I would love to study his mental model. Why he can see thing that we cannot see? :)

swifz said...

I disagree with you of banning someone from posting comments. Every coin has 2 sides, and in a free world, both should be heard. Like that then only we can think and analysis the merit of the comments mar....no more yes man in Abdullah era!

Moolah said...

Swifz,

The comments from this gutless coward has turned it into a personal vandetta.

My mail box is littered comments about my mother.

Do you think this is correct?

Have is one sample: Have a look at the screen-shot posted here:
http://whereiszemoola.blogspot.com/2006/12/correction-and-bashing-of-whistle.html

This says it all.

Blogs are about personal opinions which everyone has a right to disagree. But when one curses vulgar words at me and my family
I am sorry but he has LOST his rights to see his pathetic cowardly comments being posted on here.

rgds

Anonymous said...

Racist? meaning that chinese only can critise chinese, malay only can critise malay and so forth....Otherwise, will be tagged with "Racist"? i think that person's brain got some problem.
we sound out based on FACTS, not on SKIN COLOR...dude.....

ttt07

p/s:keep up ur good job, moola....

Anonymous said...

Thai Govt made billions in Capital Control scam! Govt sold shares before announce capital control. They know foreigners will sell. Then Govt buy back just before announcing U-turn in capital control.

Anonymous said...

Thai Govt made billions in Capital Control scam! Govt sold shares before announce capital control. They know foreigners will sell. Then Govt buy back just before announcing U-turn in capital control. Smart Thai Govt revenge against foreigner funds for 97 crisis!

zentrader said...

I think Thai government is 100% 'racist' in this case.

BTW, I support SWIFZ saying all coin should have two sides. Why should we hide the other side of the coin? Just my view. Maybe for first time 1 or 2 days ban is enough. If repeat, give him one week ... :)

I am quite impress that Mr. ANNO can see the big picture ie those article linked to race issue ...!

Moolah said...

Zen,

I do understand what you guys are saying...

but...

there's a limitation. How could I publish the comments when the comments are filled with vulgarity? And include phrases with directly insults our family?

I do hope you understand this simple issue.



btw.. and this is not the first time that has happened. And I do have all the records to prove so. But I shall not grant him the pleasure of publishing those degrading comments and emails in my collection.

Anonymous said...

Another one again recently:

From
http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BT/Thursday/Frontpage/BT600702.txt/Article/

Quek to emerge a major shareholder in Kencana?
By Sharen Kaur
sharen@nstp.com.my

"...TYCOON Tan Sri Quek Leng Chan, owner of the Hong Leong Group, may emerge as a substantial shareholder of oil rig builder Kencana Petroleum Bhd, sources said." ...

"Quek may buy between 12 and 15 per cent of the company's shares from existing shareholders, one of the sources said." ...



For comparison purpose, I wonder whether other countries' newspapers also come up with reports based on citing unnamed sources? In Singapore, Aussie, UK or US... do they come up with articles in this way as well? Is this a norm thing in financial news reporting?

Anybody with overseas experience care to enlighten us?



Actually this kind of reporting in our local dailies has been going on for as long as I started reading the financial news...

I mean if the newspapers can tell us something without naming their sources, what is the difference between their information, and that given by the ah-soh buying vegetables at the market?

(I mean apart from... the ah-soh's rumours won't cause the stock price to move sharply the next day.. or trading session.. whereas that which is published in the newspapers will...)