Friday, October 09, 2009

Top Gloves Tops Again!

Flashback!

>>>>>>>>


In the posting:
iCapital Did Explain Why It Lost So Much Money In Axiata!



  • invest said...

    End of the day, one has to see both sides of the coin....You tend to only see one side...U can criticise but I have never seen you give credit when it is due....or mayb you think he does not deserve any credit....sigh
Everyone knew that I was not a fan of Top Glove. You can use this search.......

.................................

But in April 2009, I wrote this posting: A Quick Look At Top Glove Quarterly Earnings.

How?

Here's a screen shot.



How?

What was the price of Top Glove on that day?

Lucky for me, I posted Top Glove chart on that day. (this link is link to that chart.)

Top Glove on that day was 4.96.

Top Glove right now is how much?

*** warning.. warning.. I really have no idea if you can make or lose money buying TopGlove now. So if you make money, you owe me nothing. And if you lose money, you owe me none of your tears too! ***



>>>>>>>>>>>

Yesterday Top Glove announced its earnings. Here's one article. Top Glove 4Q09 net profit surges to RM56.8m

How much did Top Glove closed at yesterday?

8.15.

Yes, it was 4.96 the day I highlighted or as some insist, 'giving credit where credit is due'.

ps: I do not know how much higher TopGlove can go and neither is this posting a buy recommendation. But hey, if you insist, it's your right of opinion.

ps/ps: With the weakening of the USD against the RM (LOL! Do notice that I did not say the strengthening of the RM), do give this issue a good consideration.

ps/ps/ps: other postings on

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are very ( X20) rare to come by....anyway I was referring to TTB

Moolah said...

Oh!

Now this is a nice joke.

Why don't you ask yourself a simple question, which is, what is at fault?

Yeah, where is the fault?

Me for pointing out that the fault exist?

Or perhaps the fault lies within TTB himself?

yeah, if TTB is clean, would I have anything to fault him with?

Moolah said...

ps: how to give credit when there is no credit to give!

Unknown said...

OMG....there is nothing wrong to pointing out faults if you perceive them to be.....but by doing it repetitively on the same issues, to me, that's something else and adds no value.....

Moolah said...

ROFLMAO!

If you cannot see the fault and insist there is no fault, then surely there is no fault.

So why do you bother then?

Are you bothered that what I highlighted has so much truth in them?

:D

Unknown said...

LOL, not bothered the least....just wanna pulled the cow's tail once in a while....lol

Moolah said...

ROFLMAO!

If you insist.