Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hey This Blog....

Yo!

Waaaaaaaaaaaazzzzup! :)

Many thanks for your continued support. I have some words I would like to say.

This is small blog of mine doesn't focus on whether a stock will go up or down and the author have no interest in trying to pick or unearth the next gem or whateve and this blog is not a blog for me to gloat about my success or failure in the stock market. And since, I am not an investment advisor, I really have no investment advice to offer.

Sorry but this is what this blog isn't.

This blog does not bother to track what its readers does or does not do in the market.

Sorry but this has to be stated clearly or else others will have a wrong interpretation of this blog.
Hence, in all honesty, I do not encourage anyone to post what they they have done in the market to me.

Seriously?

Yes this blog is not a reporting center. :)

So please, spare me with your investing/trading details.

There's absolutely no need to post a comment saying that you had bought ABC shares at XYZ dollars or you sold DEF shares and made VWX profits!

And sadly, I am terrible at consoling people. Yes, so please, please don't tell me your sad stories saying how much money you have lost. Sorry, I do not have any words of comfort.

( In the future all such comments indicating purchases/disposals of shares will be rejected. )

Ok?

Hope you do not get offended.

7 comments:

Mr ICICI said...

hey moola, always looking forward to hearing your comments and opinions.

keep the blogging going!

Moolah said...

Mr ICICI: Many thanks for your kind support. :)

bonny b said...

Good insights...unadulterated...always appreciated..keep it up Dear Moo..many thanks too.

random said...

ok boss.. so when u doing interview on radio? ;)

snowball said...

Hi Moolah,

You are doing a great job and a good public service to the Malaysian investing public by highlighting the red flags.

Keep it going.

Moolah said...

snowball: I just lack the motivation to talk about what stock to buy, what stock can go up etc etc.

random: LOL! That ain't going to happen. May I suggest tk? :p2

bonny b Thanks! Have you signed up for the fantasy premierleague? :D

Kris said...

You should work for SEC :P haha..kidding..