Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MaeMode

My Dearest Moo Moo Cow,

One of the stock earnings that caught my eye was Malaysian AE Models:
Quarterly rpt on consolidated results for the financial period ended 28/2/2007

It does look pretty impressive.



The above table shows what MaeMode has done.

Well here is my interpretation. MaeMode's earnings performance has been rather lackluster from its fy 2002 to fy 2005. But things are starting to look good since fy 2006 where its earnings jumped to 11.897 million. And as can seen the ttm numbers are indicating a net profit of around 18 mil, which means that fy 2007 should be a grand year for MaeMode.

So I investigated more. I always like to watch the cash/debt position. It's always the very first step I take before digging for more info. Here is what I found.



How?

I see the classical debt built-up again.

Sigh!

I guess I will call this a pass.

1 comments:

Ethan said...

Actually Maemode debt is mostly for the ongoing project, and it have secure the all those recurring biz that stablize their income. They also setting up new facilities in vietnam, china and indonesia and the upcoming quarter report should be in flying color again. Maybe we can have some discussion on it?