On today's Edge: Swee Joo to be delisted on Monday
- KUALA LUMPUR: SWEE JOO BHD  will be delisted with effect from 9am on Monday, Sept 26.
The company said on Thursday, Sept 22 that it was informed of Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd’s decision on Wednesday.
It said it was advised by Bursa Malaysia that this action was in pursuant to paragraph 16.11(2)(C) of the Main Market Listing Requirement.
Trading in the shares was suspended since July 19
- 1 Sep 2010: And Swee Joo Comes Crashing Down
- 12 Aug 2010: Swee Joo In Deep Water
- Feb 2010: More Losses Recorded By Swee Joo!
- Dec 2009: Review of Swee Joo's Earnings
- Aug 2009: Featured Report: KN on Swee Joo **
- Aug 2009: A Quick Look At Swee Joo's Earnings
- Jul 2009: iCapital And Swee Joo
- Feb 2009:Update On Swee Joo's Earnings
- Nov 2008: Shipper Swee Joo Announces Losses