Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A Quick Look At Top Glove Quarterly Earnings.

Posted January 2009: Top Glove Gets Top Recommendations!

Top Glove then was at 4.30 and yes, I was not a fan of Top Glove.

Top Glove announced its earnings tonight and I was impressed with what I saw.


Yes, I am impressed!

Yeah, you really have to give credit when credit is due ( and you do know that I do not give stock recommendations and if you stubbornly insist that this is a stock recommendation, well let's put it on the record that it was you, yourself insisted! )



Company's review of performance.



And here is how Top Glove is faring the past one year.

4 comments:

hhc1977 said...

yo,

finally after so many years, i am seeing a company with your sign of approval.

wondering how good will be kossan and supermx result.

are we seeing a boom in glove industry?

Moolah said...

ROFLMAO!

Gosh.. you are TERRiiiBLE!!!

How SUSAH is it to understand that I HAVE to give CREDIT when credit is due and today Top Glove's earnings deserves a mention.

That's all.

Please do not assume anything else...

:p3

Little Bear said...

are we gonna see a moola effect on this counter?

Moolah said...

LOL!

You folks seek what I do not have.

:D