Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oooohh... It's Squeaky Bum Time Again!

LOL! Don't you wonder when you see headlines like 'Buy Stocks Now .. if You Can Hold on for 3 Years"

  • "Asian markets had a good run, valuations perhaps look a little rich, but if you take a three-to-five year view, I am fairly confident that markets will end on a higher note over that period and investors can make decent returns," said Menon on CNBC Asia's Protect Your Wealth.

Yeah I wondered to myself. "Valuations 'perhaps' look a little rich." Hmm.. the word 'perhaps' is sounding mighty huge now and most of the time, when experts says 'a little rich' I do note that they tend to under-estimate the situation and in such cases, 'perhaps a little rich' could very well mean 'extremely rich'.

LOL!

However since I am not an expert I could be wrong.

Anyway.... where are we?

So if valuations are a little rich... why can't we wait? Is waiting never ever an option for the stocks?

Yeah, Menon did mention 'for the next 12 months by gradually into the market'....

but... but... but.... if valuations is a little rich... why can't I wait?

Let's see, the EPL season has just started, and I could dabble with my fantasy league team, yes? That could be really fun, much fun than buying and praying that this would not be the start of the next big correction. (hey.. who is that bugger that said fbm klci could handle a 50 point drop? :p )

And I know I should be real worried when I see the next article!

Cramer: Is the 'Correction' Over?

Omigosh!

It's mad money time again!

LOL!

I like the last line... "Every argument the bears had for selling,” Cramer said, “has been totally rebutted by this great market."

LOL!

Market is always great when one winning money!

No?

So how now my dearest?

ps: how nice... fbm klci closed down 8.88 pts at 1155. Cantik or what? :P

0 comments: