Wednesday, March 03, 2010

OSK's What If Blue Sky Valuation!

Randomly dedicated. :p4

I seriously wonder if history will repeat itself!!!!

Back in December 2009, I wrote this
A Stock Called Ramunia And A Research Report Titled 'The Big IF'

Did you see the report? The Big IF!

Today the same writer is pulling the very same stunt!



Truly amazing la.

Is it too much asking to ask the writer to come up with a better seduction method? As it is, it's rather same old, same old.

Anyway, what do we have?

Today we have What IF.

Oh, he added the BLUE SKY valuation!

OMIGOD! OMIGOD!

I kid you not!

I guess this is the first of the kind in the world.

Ho ho ho ho!

Mr. Blue Sky!

ROFLMAO!

First he states the risk in one small passage...


Then he comes out with his gun banging...



So if my Blue Sky comes, the fair value is rm 3.26. Else it's a plain boring price of 2.41 with an un-seductive target price of rm 2.80!

I kid you not!

ps: stock had already done very well considering its recent history.





ps/ps: How come so boring one? No new style to cook meh?




0 comments: