Friday, June 05, 2009

Are You Proud Of What You Are Doing Samgoss?

Hmm.. Blogger Seng, of FusionInvestor, posted And The Spamming Blogger Strikes Yet Again the other day.

Today, Seng's blog and needless to say this blog got spammed again.



hmm...




Nice.

Are you proud Sam?

Bet you are so proud. :D

Me with SameGang??

OMIGOSH! Thanks for reminding me of SameGang's blog! Looks like another blogger has seen straight through your pathetic shenanigans.

Samgoose trying to Cook Up Another Drama... again

ROFLMAO!

That got to be so low life! Trying to impersonate another blogger and then talking back to yourself!!!

Bravo!

I am so proud of your achievement!

Oops. Sorry, sorry.. my bad. I am so sour of such an achievement!

Keep it up, Sam!

2 comments:

random said...

lol samegang...

Moolah said...

Getting exposed for impersonating another blogger and talking to ownself is such an achievement to be proud of!

No wonder I am so sour of such an achievement!

I am so J!!

lol