Monday, August 17, 2009

Do I Not Give Credit Where Credit Is Due

In the posting: iCapital Did Explain Why It Lost So Much Money In Axiata!


  • invest said...

    End of the day, one has to see both sides of the coin....You tend to only see one side...U can criticise but I have never seen you give credit when it is due....or mayb you think he does not deserve any credit....sigh
Everyone knew that I was not a fan of Top Glove. You can use this search.

Or here is the list of postings.


And I am sure those are enough evidence to show that I am not a fan.

But in April 2009, I wrote this posting: A Quick Look At Top Glove Quarterly Earnings.

How?

Here's a screen shot.



How?

What was the price of Top Glove on that day?

Lucky for me, I posted Top Glove chart on that day. (this link is link to that chart.)

Top Glove on that day was 4.96.

Top Glove right now is how much?

*** warning.. warning.. I really have no idea if you can make or lose money buying TopGlove now. So if you make money, you owe me nothing. And if you lose money, you owe me none of your tears too! ***

4 comments:

Gamelion said...

Is this "To make mistake is human" a good explanation ? I know some folks like to torture themselves unnecessarily because life is very unfair mah! I wish can go back time to correct any mistake i make in the past but alas life must go on lah!!!!!

Moolah said...

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Yeah to err is human. :D

hhc1977 said...

yo,

thanks for highlighting topglov change of future at 4.96.

A big THANKS again.

Moolah said...

lol!

Oh noooo... now it's your turn to complain???

Susah macam ni!

Some keep commenting that I do not give credit where crdit is due but for those that I did... no sound.

how lah?