Sunday, June 07, 2009

Still So Proud Of What You Are Doing, Samgoss?

How shall I addressed this to?

Samgoss aka okating aka fake 'Alex' aka many, many other nicks?

Caught by
Seng in the posting, http://fusioninvestor.blogspot.com/2009/02/some-thoughts-on-stock-calls.html. See how Samgoss made a mistake in posting a spam comment using his own blog name instead of okating. Ouch!

Screenshot.



Caught by
SameGang for trying to impersonate another blogger and then talking back to yourself!!!

And I could go on about your past achievements too.


Like how you manipulate and fudge the fundamental data to justify your reasoning to convince your followers to buy a stock?

Let's see.. the 2003 case of using an old IPO prospectus to make a stock appear better than it seems. That was classic!

Or how about creating your own EPS estimates to justify that a stock is at a low PE? Yeah, there was this stock that you had fudged the stock earnings by only 10 times!

I could go and on but it's so rather pointless.

(If anyone needs prove on the above statements, it can be arranged. :D)

Oh, you can attempt to use your so-called END RESULT to try to divert attention.

Getting good END RESULTS using badly twisted reasoning...

hmm...LOL!... sure good lah. LOL!

So here's the deal.

Now you can provoke me by continuing to spam this blog with your brain-less comments.

However, guess what, I have really bad news for you. You see, most of the comments are just rejected without being read.

Oh, yeah, you can continue to post nasty things and you can insult me all you like on your blog.

LOL! Guess what?


I see no reasoning to go to your blog at all.

None at all.

So it hurts me not a single bit since I do not read your blog. Yup, that's your own turf and you can continue to degrade yourself all you like.


Oh.. caught using multiple nicks and caught trying to impersonate another blogger and then talking back to yourself!!!

Now that's really so low!

No wonder I am such a sour cow.... so sour of your achievements.


I am so proud of you.

---------------------
To other readers.

My deepest apology. I do hope this shall be my last posting on this. A rather waste of web space.

rgds

0 comments: