Xingquan reported its earnings. Here's the updated numbers.
Its explanation of the extreme high receivables.
What was interesting was that I remembered reading Jupiter Research comments.
Let me highlight:
- Higher receivables of RMB261.3m in 1HFY11 were due to higher sales in November and December and was within the 2-months credit period. Xingquan explained that the total amount has since been collected.
- 5 Apr 2011: Koon Yew Yin's Investment In Xingquan.
- 23 Mar 2011: Regarding Xingquan And Taisan
- 18 Mar 2011: View From The 'Buy Side' Analyst On Xingquan
- 18 Feb 2011: Review Of Xingquan's Earnings
- 23 Nov 2010: Xingquan: Growth Or Dividends And Some Unbalanced View
- 20 Nov 2010: More Balanced View On Xingquan
- 19 Nov 2010: Regarding Xingquan's Cash And Dividends
- 18 Nov 2010: Regarding Xingquan's Cash And Dividends
- 19 Oct 2010: Xingquan's TDR
- 10 Aug 2010: Regarding Xingquan
- 16 Aug 2010: Quick Review Of Xingquan's Earnings