Saturday, June 12, 2010

FIFA World Cup: Predictions: England vs USA, Argentina vs Nigeria and S.Korea vs Greece

Tonight's triple headers.

Previews from skysports.

I know too little on the first match but since Park Ji Sung playes for Man United, heck, I will be biased on tip for South Korea to win! LOL! It's still better than flipping coins.

Yeah, my biased prediction calls for South Korean to kick ass. :P

Did you see Ji Sung's scissors kick in training?





Yeah, it's all so easy in training. There's no rush in the ball at all and there's no onw trying to knock you off the stride. :P


Argentina vs Nigeria. This is one match I be very interested in. Without a shadow of a doubt, the Argentina team is probably the most skillful squad in the World Cup but as mentioned many times before, they got Maradona, the unqualified coach who's looking more like a joker of the World Cup. ( Did you watch the clip: FIFA World Cup: Maradonna Says Bend Over If You Lose!! )

Having said that, they have Messi and they have Tevez. Oh I missed out Gonzalo Higuain and Inter's Champions League hero, Diego Milito. What awesome firepower. And did I missed out Sergio Aguero?

And like many, I am shocked to see Juan Sebastian Veron back for Argentina. No doubt he had the skills but does Veron still have it? At 35, can Veron conjure the magic for Maradona? I would have loved to see Riquelme or Cambiasso but apparently Maradona reckons not.

For me, the key for Maradona is can Mascherano be the perfect water carrier for Veron to conjure the magic to allow the best player in the world, Lionel Messi to shine in this year's world cup?

Or simply put, can a talented team overcome the handicap of a clueless coach?

We shall see.

My call? I think Argentina should win.

England vs USA.

3 words. England will win. :D

LOL! LOL! What else do you want to see me write?

Having said that, I would love to see Hart start. I hope Gareth Barry is fully fit and I hope to see a Joe Cole/Wayne Rooney partnership.

And I do hope Rooney scores.

Many have said many times before that football is a game of confidence and the more you win, the better you get. And I believe Rooney needs to score tonight. It will really kick start Rooney's tournament and England's chances in the World Cup.

Comeon Rooney, net a brace.... show the world that you really are the best player, this year!

You deserved it.

There you have it... the predictions... for tonight's matches. Think I am wrong? Comeon.. let's hear it from you! :D

3 comments:

random said...

south korea
argentina
england

kakakkaa

Moolah said...

Damn!
Damn!
Triple damn!

:p3

random said...

i m a sucker for favourites

except england tat is

kakkaka

yes US is fav to beat england

kakakka