Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gadang Earnings Shows Much Improvement

Posted 30 Jul 2010: Update On Gadang Holdings

Gadang reported its earnings and it shows much improvement.

Here's the updated numbers,..



The driving factors....







Past postings:

  1. 30 July 2010: Update On Gadang Holdings
  2. 13 Jan 2010: Update On Gadang Holdings
  3. 5 Sep 2007: Gadang Holdings



Disclaimer
1. I am a nobody.
2. I am not responsible for anyone's investments.
3. I am not a sotong. :D --- I really don't want to be a sotong either. I want to live! :P
4. I am certainly not an independent investment advisor.
5. Since I am not an in dependant investment advisor, I cannot guarantee that you should lose money.
6. Most important, I find no motivation to talk about stock price movements. Yeah, I do not indulge in guessing what a stock price will or will not do. So please spare me all the chats that you think this stock will go down by so much or this stock will soar by so much.

0 comments: