Monday, April 03, 2006

StudioTraffic Forum Is Now Closed!

Brilliant!

First these buggers shut down their main site and then these buggers have now shut down their forums.

This is the link to their forums.
http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/index.php

If you click on it.. you will see the following message.



Constant abuse and mistreatment resulting in lack of forum staff.. and because of this they have shut the board down?

LOL!!!

What a lame excuse!

What do they expect from all the forum members who have lost money in the scam?

Do they expect them to say, thanks for cheating my money?

Now conside this... by denying access.. the StudioForum is denying access to all the evidence of their cheating ways, isn't it?

Saw this posting in
talkgold forum describing in detail of the scam.

  • I have joined ST last year I knew about it from a co-worker his account level was $200 when I knew about ST then I decided to join but before that I did some research and found out about the Studiotraffic forums and saw a thread name "I have been paid" and saw scans of people being paid (small amounts of money only in the hundreds"

    So I joined upgraded my account to $2,500 compounded and my account level grew (I am not gonna disclose that nice try though DanP) then I decided to request my very first withdrawal on Oct 1 2005, I read their TOS it says I should get the payment within 5-7 says so I said to myself okay sweet I will have extra money to use for x'mas..

    But then 2 weeks have passed so I was wondering why my payment is still not in my studiopay account (which is verified I have followed SP's every instructions) so I talked to someone on Live Help Desk, she told me to submit a ticket to the Payout Department, so I did,, It took then 1 1/2 weeks to respond now they saying that

    "We are doing a audit if you are in profit there is gonna be a delay on your payment" I ask them an ETA when I should get my money but they cannot give me a straight answer so, I waited..

    October has passed and still no sign of the money I replied to the support ticket, now they tell me to talk with a guy on msn@studiotraffic.com I did that and guess what he told me? he said "we are doing everything we can you just have to be patient the audit should be done soon"

    I have been contacting ST like this (being passed to Live Help Desk, Support Ticket, Chat now they have another one called voiceroom!!) for a good 2 month's and STILL no sign of the payment..

    This point I said I would give them two weeks and me MORE patient, two weeks have passed still no sign not even a DIME, so I said screw it I will just ask for withdrawal so I contacted LHD once again I get told to submit a ticket I did and IT HAS NOW BEEN more than 3 weeks and still no word from them... ohh and guess what the person who referred me got paid 10 days after WE BOTH made withdrawals at the same time... that is how PONZI scams work take the money from people who have put thousands then use that money to pay the people who have low account level so they will be MORE enthusiastic and promote Studiotraffic THAT IS HOW A CLASSIC PONZI SCAM OPERATES..

Quick reference to past blog postings on Studio Traffic:

How?

Think we can learn from all this?

And what about stock scams?

Are you in internet stock forum/stock message group/stock message board/private emailing groups getting hot stock tips from your so-called guru?

Think about it hor... think why and how you could end up a sucker!

:D

0 comments: