Friday, June 11, 2010

FIFA World Cup: South Africa Vs Mexico

I am very interested in this match. More so because Man United's new signing, Javier Hernández or Chicharito plays for Mexico. I would like to see him in action.

Without a doubt, the home team lead by Carlos Alberto Parreira's Bafana Bafana would start as favourite.

My call?

I will bet on the outsider, Mexico to get at least a draw. :D ( Don't agree: Put your prediction in! Will post Uruguay vs France later! :P)

Players to watch:

South Africa has Steven Pienaar (Everton) and an in-form striker, Mphela (note: Bennie McCarthy was left out because of Mphela)

Mexico: Javier Hernandez and Andres Guardado (Deportivo) (LOL! I don't rate Arsenal's Carlos Vela highly. :P )

Previews: From Skysports: South Africa v Mexico preview

From Sporting-life: Moment of truth for World Cup hosts

From soccernet: South Africa v Mexico - preview

0 comments: